ANSTHRLD - Question

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Mon Mar 12 03:25:21 PST 2001

> > I thought your opinion was law.

> *phhhhffffftttttthhhhhh*.  I'm flattered, but it has dangerous
> implications.

Okay, how about a good indication of how the ruling parties will go.

--Snip--

> Anyone else have other philosophies?

Well, my persona is early Norse and most of the research I have seen about heraldry in that time period was so simple that it would be difficult to register. For example, most common heraldry was a plain shield of one color. My device incorporated later period style, but used Norse related charges.
My philosphy was that in order to register a device I had to give up being totally accurate on period style, but I still used charges that reflect the Norse persona. I haven't tried to fit the device into my persona story. I think that the rules of our Society allow that things and people from different times co-exist, and complete accuracy may not always be possibly.

Eirik