Court Reporting (was Re: ANSTHRLD - Plenary Meeting at Red Ta pe)

Jodi McMaster jodimc at texas.net
Mon Mar 19 21:20:39 PST 2001

Chandranath wrote:

> correctly, at any rate.  When I am the court herald,
*snort* I wish I'd had that kind of luck.  For whatever reason, no
matter how long in advance it was planned for me to herald, I was never
given access to or knowledge of any award recipients until the damn
things were handed to me as I was announcing them.  So as court herald,
my report was as likely to be error ridden as someone sitting nearby....

AElfwyn, from surprise-the-herald country (Court Herald?  We don't need
no stinkin' Court Herald?)

--
Jodi McMaster/
AElfwyn aet Gyrwum