Court Reporting (was Re: ANSTHRLD - Plenary Meeting at Red Ta pe)

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Tue Mar 20 21:32:48 PST 2001

Andre:
> Sanctions may be necessary, but, I feel, only as a last resort after
> a continued pattern of not reporting.  Sometimes Stuff Happens that
> is entirely beyond the branch herald's control.

[snip horror story]

I presume it would not be a case of "you no file, we nuke your group,
no saving throw".  I hope that sanctions would never be applied
without consideration of any extenuating circumstances, and in
proportion to the problem.  I think the idea of "you can't have
another event until you tidy up after the last one" is a clever idea.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)