ANSTHRLD - Trying to start

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Thu Mar 22 17:01:50 PST 2001

For someone looking for SCA name info, I'd advise them to start at
    http://www.s-gabriel.org/
click "The Academy Library", and then select the language.

Unfortunately, the German resources there are thin.  Only the Zurich
Wappenrolle has surnames, and it's centered around Lake Constance.

The best book source is Bahlow's book, specifically the book that was
recently translated into English.  Unfortunately, I don't recall the
title.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)