ANSTHRLD - fieldless badge help please

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Sun Mar 25 20:15:46 PST 2001

> In the first couple sketches an pole is an option an undesided at this
> point.  The body of the standard is at about a 45 degree angle top in the
> left as you are looking at it.  The attire is at the pole end an over both
> the white an green.  I am concerned that it wont have contrast.  Placing it
> whole on the white, like in canton in an option.

I'm still not seeing it.  Is there any way you can post sketches to a
website or something?
As for the sable attire lying across the vert/argent division line,
that's legal.  A field half colour and half metal allows charges of
either tincture class to be placed upon it.  But if *you* think it's
a problem, trust your instincts.

Now, a note on badges.  You cannot put a design on a flag, standard, etc.,
in armory unless you own that design as armory in the first place.  So
I don't suggest anything but a single tincture on a standard as a badge.

- Teceangl
                  "He washed his mouth and can't do a thing with it."
						     - SJK  8-28-96  04:23