ANSTHRLD - Name submission

Andrea Hicks maridonna at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 28 17:03:00 PST 2001

Pem1968 at aol.com wrote:

> Lorene is her grandmother's name, I believe.  We talked about dropping the
> "Mac" but she really would like to register it as MacArchibald if possible.
> Thanks for all the info and if anyone comes across something else, please let
> me know. I'll talk with her and she has any other ideas for a name.

Personally, I can't think of anywhere else to look. I didn't find
anything that was close to Lorene. I have looked for masculine names
that might be similar in sound and I can't find anything.

If she has internet access could you point her to the Academy of Saint
Gabriel Library?
http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/

--
Andrea / Maridonna