[Heralds] Decision Meeting

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon May 7 08:15:49 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/6/2001 12:15:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
lord_housemythos at hotmail.com writes:

>  As the heraldic Decision Meeting at Beltane was rained and tornadoed
>  out this weekend, we are having an emergency meeting at Baroness Kathri's
>  this Wednesday night (May 9th) starting around 7pm.

For those who do not know, I live in Northwest Houston.  (That might be
relevant.)  Email me at kathri at aol.com for directions.

I can provide crash space for any who want to stay over , and I've got a
couch, a cot, two bedrolls and three generations worth of quilts available on
a first-come, first-serve basis.

Kathri