[ANSTHRLD] Dauzat, Noms de Lieux

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri May 25 09:22:05 PDT 2001

Dauzat's "Dictionnaire etymologique des Noms de Lieux de la France" has
been reprinted.  Amazon.com and Borders.com list it for $85 plus
shipping.  I have found a source and can offer copies for $60, shipping
included (Texas addresses add $3.75 for sales tax).  These are *new*
copies, not used.  If you would like a copy please let me know
(findbook at flash.net) by June 3rd so I know how many to order.

Thank,
--Charlene

--
Early to bed and early to rise -- till you make enough money to do
otherwise.
mailto:findbook at flash.net