[Heralds] RE winged stag & rider etc.

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 20:53:56 PDT 2001

Argent, a woman armed cap-a-pie maintaining a lance palewise, mounted upon a
winged hart salient contourney vert, on a chief vert three fleurs-de-lys
(tincture?) and on a base vert a fleur-de-lys (tincture?).

Well we need the tinctures of the fleurs de lys.
Otherwise heralds might suggest one.  Argent, ermined
purpure would be nice to help get rid of leftover
purple markers.

It would also be helpful if someone would review
what was found on the primary charge as to how
it was listed in the Ordinary and how it counts
to complexity.   I seem to remember that the lance
had to be rather small to avoid slot machine return.
Looks like now the client is flirting with a
complexity return.

Magnus von Lubeck