[Heralds] Arabella of Rosehall -Device

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 12:32:14 PDT 2001

The following device associated with this name was registered in September
of 1992 (via Ansteorra):
Per pale purpure and argent, a chevron cotised counterchanged.

The following badge associated with this name was registered in September of
1992 (via Ansteorra):
Per pale azure and argent, three chevronels braced and in chief three roses
two and one counterchanged, barbed and seeded proper.

>If possible, I would like to release my current
>device, and change my badge
>back to my device, with one minor change.  Instead
>of the roses being barbed
>and seeded proper, I would like to make them barbed
>and seeded sable.  What
>are your comments on the possibility of this?

Releasing a device is an administrative action and last I heard Laurel
didn't charge for those.  Device change does cost money.  It would involve
taking the badge and placing it on a device form.  Then make the barbed and
seeded parts of the rose sable on the color forms.  This would probably be
processed as a device change but it can't be returned for conflict.  The
change is heraldically unimportant for difference.  You might wish to
release the old badge as well.

Three chevronels braced and a heraldic rose are in the Pic Dic.
Who needs an artist?

The "simple" armory headaches are taken care of by the same medicine for
sore muscles needed because of the all day fighting demo yesterday.

Magnus von Lubeck