[ANSTHRLD] new article ready

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Mon May 21 11:12:25 PDT 2001

Over the past while, I've mentioned to several people that I've been
working on an index to names from a bunch of Irish annals.

But I've been working on this seemingly endless project for so long that I
can't remember everyone who said, "When it's available online, please tell
me."

So I figured I'd post to this list.

The first segment is done.  It covers feminine given names (plus a bit more).

It's available at:

  http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/mari/AnnalsIndex/Feminine/

If anyone finds any typos, broken links, etc., please let me know.  If some
of the explanations don't make sense, please also let me know.  This is the
first time this article is generally available and I'm hoping it will make
sense to the herald-in-general and the newbie-on-the-field, but I won't
know until it actually starts getting used.

Thanks!

Mari