[ANSTHRLD] Permission to conflict with meridies badge

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Thu May 31 21:31:01 PDT 2001

Magnus asks who in a kingdom can grant permission for conflict.
I would approach the principal herald first, and be prepared
to provide information.  (E.g., if it's group armory, they may
be less likely to allow permission, because of more likelihood
of confusion.)  The PH can tell you "Oh, that's the insignia of
the Velvet Example" or "that's the Chronicler's badge" or
"Damifino what it's for".  If it's used by a guild or officer,
you might approach them next for their blessing.
The Crown will eventually have to be approached, but if you
have the PH and any other affected officers supporting your petition,
it's likelier to work.

That's what I'd try.  I suspect the likelihood of success isn't
that great, but you'll never know until you try and all that.

DdL
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)