ANSTHRLD - To Close a position

Griffin ap Rhys lord_housemythos at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 15:47:24 PDT 2001

I do not really agree with the argument that Herald should be one of those
positions that is able to be "shut-down."  I think it is a vital post, and
one that should be filled.  This isn't a slam against Cyniric (Sorry if it
comes across that way, big guy) but I have found that groups without heralds
simply do not make submissions to the Kingdom.  Submissions to Kingdom=More
Heraldic Interest and More Money for Kingdom.
I am sure that someone can be found to take over the position.  If not, no
prob, just lamenting another group with "No Herald Option" listed.

Thanks for the time to rant,
Griffin, Asterisk

Cyniric,