[ANSTHRLD] Heraldry at Kathri's (Stargate)

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 07:34:36 PST 2001

As things stand now, we have the make-up decision meeting scheduled for this
Wed, Nov 4, at 7 pm.

The regular monthly commentary meeting is scheduled for the second Wed of the
month, Nov 11 at 7 pm.

I got a query about this, because last time we combined both into one meeting
(partially because we had no new ILoI to comment on).  Griffin, if you meant
to combine the meetings again, let me know.  If any of the usual suspects
have a strong preference for combined or separate meetings, let Griffin or me
know.

Watch this space for news and changes (as always).

Kathri