[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Re: Question about ancient submissions...

R Husted rhusted at mastnet.net
Mon Nov 5 10:37:57 PST 2001

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald wrote:

> Howdy All,
>
> I received the following from Morsulus today. Does anyone out there have any
> information from 1988 that could shed some light on this issue?

This submission was made through Loch Soilleir in 1988. I have in my files copies
of both the name and device submissions  the notes on the forms in my files are

 the device  ( Per pale azure and argent, on a pile inverted vair a lymphod
proper,  two foxes combatant counterchanged ) was returned 3-17-88 for complexity,
resubmitted 6-2-88 but returned again undated still too complex as only the color
of the lymphod was changed.  I am presuming this was a kingdom return

The name was submitted as Richard Kenneth O'Donohue which differs from his mundane
name by only one letter. (O'Donohoe) It was returned by laurel(?) 11-11-88 because
it was too close to the submitters mundane name

I will see this gentle again this weekend at TRF and will happily bring him the
news of his submissions and begin working with him to create new ones if he wishes.

Medb
Serpentine Persuivant