[ANSTHRLD] Heraldry at Kathri's (Stargate)

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 07:53:11 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/5/2001 5:54:32 PM Central Standard Time,
poetlover at spdway.net writes:

Uhm, Kathri......
Nov 4 was yesterday (Sunday) and November 11 is the upcoming
Sunday. I presume you meant Nov. 7 and 14?
Bridgid

*sigh*  I'm glad someone can read a calendar -- Yes, decisions on Wed Nov 7
and commentary on Nov 14.  Asterisk has confirmed that there will be separate
meetings.

I have no idea what I was doing when I posted the wrong dates -- except
recovering from daytripping Kingdom A&S on Saturday.  Actually, I was missing
details right-and-left on Sunday, so I guess I was more tired than I thought.
 My apologies for the confusion, both my own and any I caused.

Kathri