[ANSTHRLD] Nordiskt Runnamnslexicon (Dictionary of Old Norse Names from Runic Sources)

C.L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org
Fri Nov 16 07:21:51 PST 2001

After some final editing and corrections, I have finished with my
translation of the Swedish Nordiskt Runnamnslexicon (Dictionary of Old Norse
Names from Runic Sources) and I'm making it available as a zipped PDF file:

http://www.vikinganswerlady.org/FTP_Files/NordisktRunnamnslexikon.zip

To unzip the document, you will need a utility sucj as WinZip
(http://www.winzip.com) and to read the Adobe PDF you will need a copy of
Adobe's free reader (http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/alternate.html).

The original document, in Swedish, may be found at:

Lena Peterson. "Nordisk runnamnslexikon. (Dictionary of Names from Old Norse
Runic Inscriptions)."  Språk- och folkminnes-institutet  (Institute for
Dialectology, Onomastics and Folklore Research).
http://grimnir.dal.lu.se/runlex/index.htm  Accessed 15 August 2001.

::GUNNORA::