[ANSTHRLD] November ILoI?

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Wed Nov 7 10:51:08 PST 2001

> Obelisk (and by extension Estencele) has it, so I should expect it to go on
> the web in the next little while.  It was a rather small ILoI, given the
> many problems there were with most of the submissions this month.

Estencele is running a little behind.  Hopefully I'll have time shortly
to get posted the last ILoI or two, the last two ICCs (which Retiarius
has been dutifully sending), and check on some errors found by Star.
And, uh, anything else. :)

November's a busy month for me (understatement), so I ask for patience.

Chandra

--
Shri (Lord) Chandranath <chandra at plumes.org>, Insegnante of Mooneschadowe
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."