[ANSTHRLD] my next attempt

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 15:24:40 PST 2001

I realized it needed reblazoning and remembered that
"within a charge" argument over what was the primary
and the secondary.

The Loch has my sympathy.  There may be multiple
conflicts with this one.  They have had enough problems
with this badge.

When searching annulet conflicts I also check
in annulo and involved on the blazon search.  There
are so many charges that can curl up in a circle
you would never guess them all.  I doubt all the
combinations have been addressed by precedents.
Like sea unicorns, jewelry, belts, and such.

Magnus