[ANSTHRLD] Crown Field Heraldry

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Fri Oct 5 03:57:52 PDT 2001

Unfortunately, I have other obligations and will not be able to attend Crown
Tourney.  I was wondering if someone who is going would be kind enough to do
me a favor and keep a record (or copy a record) of the rounds and either
post it, or email it to me.  I'd very much like to know who fights whom in
each round, and of course who wins. ;)

Much thanks,

Ld. Alden, Bordure