[ANSTHRLD] A few points and questions in Old English

Tim McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Sun Oct 7 19:30:51 PDT 2001

On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Teceangl <tierna at agora.rdrop.com> wrote:
> The no-photocopy list is Appendix H of the Administrative Handbook,
> which is online at http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/regs.html
> ONLY sources on this list may stand without photocopies.  All others
> require copies.

Also, your kingdom may have stricter rules.  For a while, Ansteorra
was requiring copies for *everything*, due to people thinking falsely
that *nothing* needed copies.

While I'm here: do realize that the "no-photocopy sources list" is not
the "infallible sources list".  There are errors in each of those
sources, occasionally major ones.  They are simply sources that enough
people in the College of Arms have that citations will (presumably) be
checked by the College.  Widespread availability does not mean it's
great.

Daniel (e.g., _Braveheart_ *shudder*) de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.