[ANSTHRLD] October Gazette

Tim McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Tue Oct 9 17:48:17 PDT 2001

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, D. Vandever <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
> However, I am very willing to pay for my issue(s).
> Annes
> Gate's Edge Herald

What a wonderful attitude.  I'd like to encourage it, especially for
baronies with thousands and thousands of dollars in their treasuries.
Not (Steppes) naming (Bryn Gwlad) names (probably Stargate),
of course.

The subscription info is in any SCA newsletter, in the boilerplate
paragraph.  In this month's AG, it's on the bottom of the title page.

    The Ansteorran Gazette is the official Monthly [sic] ...
    Subscriptions are available from the [sic] Asterisk Herald on a
    pro-rated basis of $1 per month with each subscription ending on
    31 Dec of each year (12 issues per year).  Please make all checks
    or money orders payable to: SCA Inc -- Kingdom of Ansteorra.

The Roster is stapled in front of that cover page.  It provides the
address, phone number, and e-mail address of Asterisk.  After feeding
it to
    http://www.usps.gov/ncsc/lookups/lookup_zip+4.html
to get the recommended US Postal Service format:

    Samuel Moon
    14800 MEMORIAL DR APT 240
    HOUSTON TX 77079-5262
    +1 281 556 8085