[ANSTHRLD] October ILoI

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Thu Oct 4 17:04:15 PDT 2001

Ok....decision meeting is at the same time/place as commentary...not a
problem.  Will I be getting the August ILOI (October LOI) submission forms
at that time as well?

Also,
In my quest to document the name Wyrmclaw, I got from the Oxford Dictionary
of English Surnames:  Worm, Worms: Water Wormes 1275 RH(D); John le Werm,
William le Wurm 1296 SRSx. OED wyrm 'snake, dragon'.  Can anyone help me
document and connect that to -claw?  Griffin and I have looked at registered
names that have similar construction using wyrm or claw, but none have
Wyrmclaw.

Danke,
Alden