[ANSTHRLD] October Gazette

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Oct 9 16:56:18 PDT 2001

Dear Obelisk,

Thank you for the sending of the paper version of the Gazzette to me so
quickly.  Being brand new to the herald's office, I find it very helpful to
have the paper version.  I would like to continue receiving it in paper as
my computer is old and cranky and doesn't like the on-line versions very
well.  However, I am very willing to pay for my issue(s).  How can I go
about this?  What price and who would I send a check to?  Thank you again
for all you do.  I remain...
In Service,
Annes
Gate's Edge Herald