[ANSTHRLD] October Gazette

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Oct 9 18:36:58 PDT 2001

Dear Daniel,
Thanks for the heads up.  Since I see Griffin fairly regularly at Stargate
populace etc. I can just hand him a check there.  I am assuming he gets the
check and then passes it to Kaitlin MacKenna...or should I give it to her
and just notify Griffin?
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen