[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check - Armory

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 14:55:21 PDT 2001

>> > >The turtles are spread-eagle -

The turtles are tergiant, and you're right, Stephen, that's the default.

Checking "Purpure, on a chevron argent, three turtles sable" I find several
registrations of this general pattern:

Purpure, on a chevron argent between three hearts Or, three violets purpure.
(Goscelin Fitzalan of Amberleym 2/87 via West).

One CD for removing the secondaries (hearts).  Does changing type and
tincture of the tertiaries yield another CD?

>> > --Francois (snip) my in fact be delirious )

Yes, he my, not to mention having his hand-eye coordination shot.  Welcome
back, anyway!

Kathri