[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Thu Sep 27 12:50:54 PDT 2001

At 02:33 PM 8/27/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Oops! wasn't aware of that...
>
>-Seanan
>
>Timothy Rayburn wrote:
>
>> Having been involved with the original concept for this award a bit, I
>> know that the Argent Fess is important as the concept is to make the
>> Regalia a white bracer with the above charge on it, drawing on the same
>> heraldic theme which gives a White Scarf as the regalia for the White
>> Scarves of Ansteorra.

Well, then Seanan's mullet idea would still work if you made the background
either (1) argent, or (2) fieldless.  If the bracer is entirely white, then
the charge(s) don't necessarily have to be on a fess, the field could be
white.  This would also allow for an alternate piece or regalia if someone
doesn't want to wear a bracer with their court garb.  I think it would be
quite striking, by the way.  Conflicts are a whole 'nother pile of worms
though...

To the conflict-checking wizards out there, is there a conflict for:

[Fieldless] On a mullet of five greater and five lesser points sable, a
pheon Or.

Just some loose change ($.02?) as I prep some tests...

Mari