[ANSTHRLD] 3 Conflict checks

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 22:11:28 PDT 2001

We have 3 devices here in Raven's Fort which I
have searched and believe to be clear.

1) Or, a dance gules surmounted by a cat rampant azure.
(If the cat is the primary this backs into Percy,
which sounds painful with that rampant lion.)

2) Per pale gules and Or, a human skull counterchanged.

3) Argent, a saltire azure between in fess two
cedar trees proper.
This should be clear of Nova Scotia with a CD for
removing the overall and a CD for adding the secondaries.
This submitter has been given grief over this submission.  It was returned
in 1979 for not having leaves on the cedars.  Sounds like another Heraldicon
victim.

Please double check these for something that may
have been missed.

Magnus
Armillary and Raven's Heart heralds