[ANSTHRLD] Please check my conflict check

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Wed Sep 5 01:06:19 PDT 2001

> Argent, in fess three roses and a base sable.

Probably better to blazon it: Argent, three roses in fess and a base sable.

> Argent masoned sable, three roses azure slipped and leaved vert, a base
> sable.
>
> 1 CD for tincture of primary charge group, 1 CD for unforced change of
> position of roses, nothing for masoning.  Rather close but clear, right?

Absolutely clear.

> Argent, in pale three roses sable between two flaunches vert, mulletty argent.
>
> 1CD for type of peripheral, 1 CD for tincture of peripheral, nothing for
> forced change of arrangement of roses, nothing extra for mulletty beyond the
> CD for tincture, right?

One CD for change of type of secondary charge group, one CD for change
in number of secondary charges, one CD for change of tincture of secondary
charges, and one CD for removal of tertiary charge group.
You bet you get that last CD.  :)

It looks like this one's clear.

- Teceangl
--
                Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
    Use an egg box like everyone else and stop being such a poser.