[ANSTHRLD] Archery award Ideas

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 12:30:35 PDT 2001

Greetings My friends.

Their majesties have ask that I post to this list their sincere thanks
for the input concerning the potential names and Armory for a possible
new archery award. Your research and opinions regarding this idea have
been invaluable.

Their Majesties wish further to let you know they have received copies
of all the viable Names and badges that have been suggested here, and
they will be considering this concept carefully in consultation with
peers and nobles of the realm, as well as their Heirs as they will soon
be chosen.

I would add my humble thanks and admiration to the words of their
majestes as the college has done much to make my job as a consulting
herald and Sable scroll far easier than it could have been.

In Service
HL Darius of the Bells
Sable Scroll