[ANSTHRLD] Gazette

Griffin ap Rhys lord_housemythos at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:25:25 PDT 2001

For those of you that are wondering, the Gazette is behind this month
because I was very very late on the ILoI.  I am sorry for this, my knee has
been messed up.  The ILoI is done now and I am sure Emma will have the
Gazette out in her usual efficient fashion.  BTW Emma, I did not get my
August Gazette.  There have been problems with my snail mail but those
should be fixed, so if you got the August AG returned, try to resend please.

In service,
Griffin, Asterisk

"The Maltese do some strange s**t with heraldry."
---Master Da'ud ibn Auda, Ansteorran Kingdom Heraldic Symposium, 2001