[ANSTHRLD] Gulf Wars!

Carlwyn George Ordragoun of Canterbury Ordragoun at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 13 15:42:13 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/enriched to text/plain ]
Forwarded from Meridies heralds' list --

Please note that I am once again running the consultation tables. I hope to
see many Ansteorran heralds there!

 Gwenllian

Goode members of the list,

I am delighted with the responses that I have gotten already from many of you
on volunteering for heraldic service at the War.

Here is a list of positions:
War Herald - Carlwyn
Deputy War Herald (War Herald in training for GX XII) - ??? (this is the
symbol for your name could be here)
Consultation Coordinator - Gwenllian (returning from last year; was from
Ansteorra now residing in Atlantia)
 Pennon Herald, Eastern Submissions Deputy & Ruby are assumed to be "staff"
working with her as representatives of Meridies
 Trimarian Submissions Coordinator - ???
 Ansteorran Submissions Coordinator - ???
 Coordinators from any other kingdoms that will be taking submissions at the
War - ???
Heraldic Class & Symposium Coordinator - ???
Equestrian/Emprise Liasion - Tibor Gryphon d'Or
Greyhound Coursing Liasion - Hlaford (Lord) Randwulf aet Blacwulveslea
Rapier Liasion - ???
Tournament & Pas Coordinator (will definitely function as Minister of List for
Rose Tourney) - ???
Information Point Chief of Staff - Greggor of Vulpine's Reach
Deputy I.P. Chief of Staff (responsible for collecting announcements and
formatting for site cries) - ???
Consulters, reserchers, designers, and artists for Herald's Point [many needed
every day] - ???
Site heralds/Criers [many needed each day] - ???
Field heralds for Rose Tourney [many needed during tourney] - ???
Teachers and Instructors for heraldic classes [many needed] - ???

Our current suggested schedule for Herald's point Consultation Table is as
follows (from Gwenllian):
The plan is to change the hours to allow consultants free time in the
mornings and to stay open later to accomodate fighters. Also, Cuhelyn
suggest we hold a mini-symposium on Tuesday instead of consulting (to train
new heralds and attract more interest in heraldry).

Monday closed for set-up (staff and instructor meeting in the P.M.)
Tuesday classes all day (mini-symposium)
Wednesday/Thursday open noon-7 PM with classes or Laurel road show in the
morning
Friday open 10 AM - 6 PM (due to kingdom courts)
Saturday open 10 AM - 1 PM; closed in afternoon for tear-down

That's 25 hours of consulting with the open hours scheduled for our busiest
times.

The Media Coordinaotr/Chatelaine's office will be sharing responsibilities for
Information Point and space as well. This seems to be a good fit. We will
still need heralds to make the site cries and post the announcments on the
"Herald's Boards".

As always, we are looking for volunteers not only from Meridies, but from all
participating kingdoms.

If anybody has any questions or comments or suggestions, please contact me.

Carlwyn