[ANSTHRLD] Baronial Coronets

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Fri Sep 14 07:00:19 PDT 2001

Howdy

I need a quick response on this. Last night I was asked why we only
allow 6 points with pearls on the Baronial coronet instead of up to 12.
Does anyone have a good reason for the limitation?

In searching through the books I have, all the references I have come
across show the english Baronial coronet to have six point and the
pictures show 4 visible from the front which means that the front center
of the coronet is not a point although this is what I seem to remember
seeing most around the kingdom.

Let me know what you all remember about this. I need to get back with
the person this morning.

Thanks

Borek, Star