[ANSTHRLD] Query: Alternative Procedures?

Arbalest Herald arbalest at ansteorra.org
Sat Sep 15 05:46:27 PDT 2001

> Due to restrictions placed by the United States Postal Service
> because of the
> now declared War against Terrorism, are there alternative procedures for
> submissions and reports being mailed to the various officers?

Well, as I understand the restriction only applies if the mail is going more
than 600 miles. In the case of reports, you should contact your regional
officer and check to see if there is a change to normal procedures. Griffin
will have to cover submissions. Hopefully, the restrictions will be lifted
soon.

Eirik Halfdanarson
Arbalest Herald
Kingdom of Ansteorra