[ANSTHRLD] conflict check: [fieldless], a sun argent eclipsed sable

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Sep 19 20:59:51 PDT 2001

(I hate conflict checking suns/stars/estoiles.)

I'm not sure if this is clear or not.  I've found the two possible conflicts (there
may be more, as it's certainly possible I didn't look someplace I should
have.)

Anthony the Sinister, 01/80, West
(Fieldless) On a mullet of ten points argent a pheon sable.

Medb Renata, 06/96, Middle
(Fieldless) On a sun argent a bear's pawprint sable.

All get 1 CD for fieldless.  The question comes with the eclipsing (charging
with a sable roundel) -- is a sun (or a mullet of sufficient points) considered
simple for X.4.j.ii?  The example given in X.4.j.ii.a seems to indicate not, but
if so then how did the above ''96 registration pass?

-Emma de Fetherstan

--
Jennifer Smith
jds at randomgang.com