[ANSTHRLD] Asterisk Resignation

Griffin ap Rhys lord_housemythos at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 07:51:34 PDT 2001

Sorry I did not change the subject line of the message I used to post to the
list.  I am sure some people deleted the other one without reading it.  I
thought I would post it again, sorry for the double post for those people
that read every bit of their mail (I dont).

Greetings unto the College of Heralds of Ansteorra and friends,

    It is with regret that I announce that I will be resigning as Asterisk
Herald as of March 1st, 2002.  I have asked HL Borek, Star Principal Herald,
to open the application process for my replacement.
    I have greatly enjoyed working for the Kingdom of Ansteorra and its
College of Heralds in this capacity.  I am leaving because I want to leave
still loving heraldry, rather than leaving because I am sick of it. Although
I will have been Asterisk for just over a year when I step down, when my
time as Bordure and my double duty as both Asterisk and Bordure is counted,
I will have been in office for nearly two years by next March.
    I want to thank many people for all the help I have received in my time
as Asterisk and Bordure.  I am sure I will forget some, but I wish to make
the effort:

    Master Da'ud, Master Daniel, Master Francois, Mistress Gwenllian,
Mistress Hillary;
    Baroness Kathri, HL Borek, HL Mari;
    Lord Alden, Lady Cahira, Lady Eibhlin, Lord Eirik, Lady Emma, Lord
Ihone, Lord Magnus, Lord Stephen, Lady Tegan.

    I could certainly not have done this job without these people.

    Thank you all for everything.  I am honored to remain,

In service,
Griffin, Asterisk

"The Maltese do some strange s**t with heraldry."
---Master Da'ud ibn Auda, Ansteorran Kingdom Heraldic Symposium, 2001