[ANSTHRLD] I'm back ... sort of...

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Sep 24 11:19:13 PDT 2001

Today I've actually felt well enough to check email.  Even digesting
everything there were 259 messages waiting.  Then Netscape burped and
redownloaded everything so I had duplicates to deal with.  All well...

I'm still pretty sore, but it's bareable.  The pain drugs help but leave
me wacky.  Francois says I look like a chipmunk that's been in a bar
fight. :-)  Mom's helping to care for me and has gotten really good with
blender -- I can't handle anything solid yet -- even pudding.  And I
can't blow my nose for 4 months.  Can you imagine?!  Fall allergy season
is going to be *so* much fun.

Thanks for the well-wishes,
--Charlene

--
Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
=====
mailto:findbook at flash.net