[ANSTHRLD] Devices...

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 16:35:38 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/30/2001 1:11:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
charlene at flash.net writes:

an armorial for Monty Python & the Holy
Grail.  In the Stargate Baronial stuff, perhaps?

I don't think so -- Stargate files are fairly humorless, unless you count the
early device submissions.  The armorial was going around, in hard copy, about
the time of Francois' elevation.  (His vigil had a MPatHG theme.)  I don't
have it in electronic format, but I remember seeing it about then.

And Cahira, consider yourself lucky.  I watch that thing all the way through
once, and fast-forwarding several times, for clothing, dialog, settings,
ideas, etc.  And I winced at the heraldry Every Single Time.

Kathri