[ANSTHRLD] Devices...

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 07:04:15 PDT 2001

Ok, I blame you all.

Once upon a time, I was a normal human being who could
watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail and just enjoy
it. But now, I have been tainted by heralds.  I went
to the River Oaks Theatre in Houston last night and
watched the film on the big screen. At first, I was
just enjoying the movie, but during the Castle Anthrax
scene, the only thing I could concentrate on was that
Gallahad's tabbard had a cross bottony and his shield
a cross patonce (at least, i think that's the right
word. it looked like the cross that Bonwicke wants).

But anyway, I spent the whole rest of the film
noticing that nobody's tabbard matched their shields.
I felt like such a geek! :-)

Anyway, having said all that, here's an awesome link
to check out if you're a Monty Python fan:

http://www.lego.com/studios/screening/movie.asp?opt=qtl

Cahira