[ANSTHRLD] Need contact information

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at 2a.net
Wed Apr 3 08:49:52 PST 2002

Greetings!

I have an individual moving from the Shire
of Dun Braga [Butte, Montana] to the [Dallas]
area. Don't know exactly where in that area he
is going, but he wanted me to get him some
contact information for group(s) in the area
as well as _good_ heralds he could hook up with!

Any ideas, especially on the heraldic front?

My thanks. I hope to see him at our Crown Tourney
this next weekend (April 12-14) and can pass on
all such information at that time.

Mistress Shauna of Carrick Point
Golden Wing Principal Herald for the Kingdom of Artemisia