[ANSTHRLD] Need contact information

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Apr 3 09:48:48 PST 2002

>Dallas/Fort Worth is Barony of the Steppes.

Small nit.

Dallas and the surrounding area in Dallas County is the Barony of the Steppes.

Fort Worth and the surrounding area in Tarrant County is the Barony of Elfsea.

Heralds ... we got plenty of those.  Myself included, feel free to pass along my information.  Our next Star Principal Herald (HL Rosalia O'Brogan) lives in Elfsea, as does our Regional Herald (Lady Medb Liath), of course the local herald Nautilus Pursuivant (Lord Tomas Nialligan) and myself and my wife (Dama Anezka z Rozmitala, current Wakeforest Pursuivant)

Of course, Steppes has no less august heralds themselves, including Master Da'ud.

Elfsea has the only active commentary group at the moment, I believe.  We meet at my house on the second monday of the month.

If he has any questions, please have him contact me and ask.  I've moved into a strange barony far away before, as has my wife (different times) and we'd be happy to help him get settled, find a place, etc.

And Elfsea's is www.elfsea.org

>If he's a herald, I can put him in contact with local heralds.
>There are a couple of cantons, Glaslyn and Lindenwood.
>If he's going to actually be in Fort Worth (a small
>appendage on the side of Dallas), that's the Barony of Elfsea.

Humph, small.  I think not.

In service to the Dream,

Lord Timothy of Glastinbury (timothy at elfsea.net)
Deputy to Nautilus Pursuivant