[ANSTHRLD] Need contact information

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Wed Apr 3 10:05:41 PST 2002

Did I actually write
>Dallas/Fort Worth is Barony of the Steppes.
?  Good God and little fishes, I did.  *BLUSH* If I were still
Oakenwald and if it were a few years ago (well, there is a correlation
there), that would have been cause for war.  Even so, feathers may be
ruffled.

I am very sorry.  I do know the distinction.  I can't imagine what I
was thinking when I typed that.

>>If he's going to actually be in Fort Worth (a small
>>appendage on the side of Dallas), that's the Barony of Elfsea.
>
> Humph, small.  I think not.

Dallas County has a population of over 2 million people.  Tarrant
County has a population of about 1.4 million.  The DFW Metropolitan
Area has a population of over 5 million people, so that gets Collin
County &c; I don't think Fort Worth has suburbs sprawling outside the
Tarrant County line.  Fort Worth is larger than I'd thought, but it's
still 30% of the total.

DdL
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)