[ANSTHRLD] name help - "druidic"

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org
Mon Apr 1 13:30:46 PST 2002

The best bet is *probably* Oghamic Irish (6th century).  Mistress Tangwystyl
has a bunch of info on it -- you can find examples at the Academy of St.
Gabriel by going to http://www.s-gabriel.org/ and then doing a search for
"ogham" in the search field (yes, it's slow, but be patient).

I think some of the collected early Irish stuff is also in the Academy
Library, reachable from the same URL then scan down the page for the link.
Other cultures your client might want to consider would be the various other
"Celtic" cultures.

You could also just have the client contact the Academy of St. Gabriel and
ask them to help research the name as well.  They'll take some time to pop
the fantasy bubble in a nice way, and keep the onus from falling on you.

::GUNNORA::