[ANSTHRLD] Need contact information

Darin Herndon dherndon at bswintl.com
Wed Apr 3 09:26:51 PST 2002

Master Daniel already posted group information for the area.  I would
also recommend having the individual subscribe to this list if they have
net access after moving.  To subscribe to lists in Ansteorra, direct
them to http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html  I know there is a link on
the kingdom page but I can remember the above easier for some reason.

The kingdom web site also includes a map (at least it used to) of the
kingdom and where groups are located and a contact list by region.
Ansteorra has five regions and the Steppes/Elfsea area is in the central
region.

Hope the above helps.

Etienne
Nordsteorra Herald