[ANSTHRLD] Need contact information

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Thu Apr 4 07:45:11 PST 2002

Actually I have a commentary/consultation meeting once a month or so.
No one comes, but that's the way it is.  Actually, correction, Da'ud &
Anna came once and my dutiful husband comes _every_ time I have one!!
:)  Oh well, so if you're interested in coming to a second commentary,
Timothy, you are most welcome at ours!  I will try to start coming to
yours.

And while Steppes does have a considerable number of august heralds, I
do not count myself among them!  I am still too new to the heraldry
business.  I had no choice however, as heraldry does tend to run in the
family...Da'ud, Daniel, Alasdair, Borek, etc.  See what I mean?!?!

Margarite
Oakenwald

**********************************

Timothy Rayburn

<SNIP>

Of course, Steppes has no less august heralds themselves, including
Master Da'ud.

Elfsea has the only active commentary group at the moment, I believe.
We meet at my house on the second monday of the month.

If he has any questions, please have him contact me and ask.  I've moved
into a strange barony far away before, as has my wife (different times)
and we'd be happy to help him get settled, find a place, etc.

And Elfsea's is www.elfsea.org

>If he's a herald, I can put him in contact with local heralds.
>There are a couple of cantons, Glaslyn and Lindenwood.
>If he's going to actually be in Fort Worth (a small
>appendage on the side of Dallas), that's the Barony of Elfsea.

Humph, small.  I think not.

In service to the Dream,

Lord Timothy of Glastinbury (timothy at elfsea.net)
Deputy to Nautilus Pursuivant