[ANSTHRLD] Asterisk?

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 10:03:32 PDT 2002

Tecangl wrote:

..Every other kingdom has a deputy to the deputy of the deputy

Technically, Tec, Ansteorra's aren't deputies to each other.  They're a sequence: Armillary (encouraging submissions) to Asterisk (ILoI) to Bordure (LoI, LoC) (lateral to Orle for commentary here, although not usually on our own submissions) to Arbalest (letters of notification and being sure submitters get good help with resubmissions).  They are co-equals in the Submissions Arm of the Ansteorran CoH, and all are equally deputies to the Star Principal Herald.

Of course, we could get into who is more equal than another, but we won't.  The truth is that we need them all, but we rarely ever get all phases working equally well.  (Although I have great hopes for us after June or July.)

I guess we need so many because we don't have anyone who will look up things in two books while running two conflict checks, at least not very often. :-D

Kathri