[ANSTHRLD] complete change of field??

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sun Aug 11 22:34:44 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/9/2002 7:00:17 AM Central Standard Time,
tierna at agora.rdrop.com writes:

>> For instance, would "Per pall inverted purpure, sable
>> and Or" conflict with "Per pall inverted sable,
>> argent, and chevronelly gules and argent"?

(snip)

>  you get a CD for change of field division and another for changing 2/3rds
of the
> field tincture.

OK, it's late and I'm missing something:  Where do we get a change of field
division?
No matter how I look at it, "per pall inverted" and "per pall inverted" look
the same to me: verbally, visually, . . . .  Do I have the wrong blazons for
what we're comparing?

Kathri