[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Mon Aug 19 06:24:59 PDT 2002

Howdy all,

I have a submitter looking to have, 'Sable, three wolves couchant argent'

I have run a conflict check and not found anything, but want to be sure. Any help is appreciated.

The user's main concern for his device is there not be anything in the center of his shield as he uses a round shield with a shield boss and does not want have to deal with painting the boss with any sort of detail. Therefor, the wolves can be in any position, arrangement, and/or orientation so long as this criteria is met. The tinctures of the field and the wolves are also important.

Borek