[ANSTHRLD] Shield boss was (Re: Conflict Check)

Mor ingen Cathail morcathail at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 15:00:50 PDT 2002

The boss is a piece in the middle of a round shield that sticks out the
front, a dome... the several I have seen, it is where the hand grip goes,
but it isn't always used on the shield and I don't know otherwise what it is
for. Basically, it is an area in the center of the shield that sticks out
and would be very hard to paint something on that looks good. :-D

HTH,
Mór