[ANSTHRLD] Eleanor Fairchild's Resub choices

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Tue Aug 20 12:26:11 PDT 2002

Howdy all,

I have four choices from Eleanor Fairchild for her resubmission. three of the vary only in how the bendlets are charged with a fourth the same except for adding a bordure:

Argent, two bendlets azure seme de lunels Or

Argent, two bendlets azure seme de hazelnuts Or

Argent, two bendlets azure seme de hazelnutss inverted Or

Argent, two bendlets azure seme de hazelnuts Or, a bordure azure

As you can tell, the conflict checking will be fairly easy for the most part. I have already eliminated the fifth choice, 'Argent, on a bend azure seme de lunels Or, cotised azure', and the sixth choice, 'Argent, two bendlets and a bordure azure', as having conflict(s).

For pictures of hazelnuts and lunel's, go to:
http://www.heraldica.org/shell/illustr.pl?256 - lunel
http://www.heraldica.org/shell/illustr.pl?373 - hazel nut(s)

When I sent these out before, there was some discussion about the term 'lunel' and that for clarity it should be blazoned, 'four crescent in cross, horns to center', or something close to that.

I believe all of the variations are clear, but want to be sure.

Borek